About Me

My photo
El Paso, Texas, United States
I photograph what inspires me. This could be just about anything as I am a person of many interests and look for the beauty in everything that I see and one of the first thoughts is how I can photograph a subect to portray it how I see it. This could be rendered as HDR, traditional portrait, or even using photoshop techniques.

December 14, 2011

How Time Flies

I can't believe that this year is almost over.  I have met wonderful new people and taken so many great photos throughout this year.  I think what has been the most fun for me (besides photography) is the meeting of the new people.  I do not look at these individuals as clients where I am there to do a job for them.  I like to get to know them, what are their likes and dislikes, so as to complement their style into the photos.  This, at least for me, makes for a better photograph.

This coming Saturday I am conducting a photo shoot for some local models.  This is a free for all where I can get models and other photographers to meet each other then go out and take some pics.  I know what I am capable of doing when it comes to photographer, but for me it is so much more enjoyable to help other photographers learn about different styles.  It is also a good way to network these individuals.  They say that the best advertisement is by word of mouth.  So I need to be on my "A" game with these upcoming photographers and models so they know that I can help them.

I have added a photo below to show one of my recent photo shoots.  It is of the daughter and her mom after seeing this photo is asking me to take her High School Senior Photos this coming year.  Until next time, keep on practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment