About Me

My photo
El Paso, Texas, United States
I photograph what inspires me. This could be just about anything as I am a person of many interests and look for the beauty in everything that I see and one of the first thoughts is how I can photograph a subect to portray it how I see it. This could be rendered as HDR, traditional portrait, or even using photoshop techniques.

March 18, 2011

The Boxer's Mural


Downtown El Paso on the De Soto Hotel, is believed to be one of the largest boxing murals in the world.  This mural was completed in 2004 and features some boxers that are part of the El Paso's Boxing Hall of Fame.  I took this photo while conducting another assignment for college and this one deals with culture.  So I thought that I would show some of the culture of El Paso as shown in the murals around the area.

Location of this mural:

De Soto Hotel
309 E Mills Avenue
El Paso, TX 79901

No comments:

Post a Comment