About Me

My photo
El Paso, Texas, United States
I photograph what inspires me. This could be just about anything as I am a person of many interests and look for the beauty in everything that I see and one of the first thoughts is how I can photograph a subect to portray it how I see it. This could be rendered as HDR, traditional portrait, or even using photoshop techniques.

February 15, 2011

Old Socorro Mission Cemetary (Socorro)



This cemetary is located behind the Old Socorro Mission in Socorro, TX, about 1/2 mile off Highway 80, and about 5 miles east of El Paso city limits. The Socorro Mission is part of the El Paso Mission Trail which was established in 1683 by the Franciscan Priests an is still in use today. The cemetary itself is small in size when compared to other cemetaries in the area, but at first glance it is noticeable that it is very old. The photo above depicts a couple of wooden crosses that did not even have a name associated with the graves.

No comments:

Post a Comment