About Me

My photo
El Paso, Texas, United States
I photograph what inspires me. This could be just about anything as I am a person of many interests and look for the beauty in everything that I see and one of the first thoughts is how I can photograph a subect to portray it how I see it. This could be rendered as HDR, traditional portrait, or even using photoshop techniques.

April 18, 2011

A Day at the Tigua Cultural Center


During a recent trip to the Tigua Cultural Center of the Ysleta del Sur Pueblo in El Paso,  I took this photo of one of the dance performances.  The Tigua Native Americans currently celebrate over 300 years of tribal history in the local area.  Below I have posted the address, phone number, and times of these social dance performances if anyone is interested in seeing.

Tigua Indian Cultural Center
305 Ya Ya Lane
El Paso, TX 79907
915-859-7700

Dance Performances:  Saturday and Sunday only - one at 11:30 a.m. and one at 1:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment